2007年9月22日土曜日

FUNKY TOWN

Today i bought one CD.Her name is Namie Amuro.
I like her songs. Becaouse very sexy and powerful.She is very good dincer.
I was download to my Hp.

I like her song 'Funky Town'.Also Dancing song.I want to go to Dance.
Hip hop and Jazz.Very very funnnnnn......

Tdy my boss said to me Let's start new project. He is trast to me and
I think good to me. He and me is 10years diffarent age like brother.
And I was suprise he and my Birthday diffarent only one day...
He is good Dad,His son is veryvery sweet.

Now I'm very enjoy to my job andmy life.Like Funky Life!!!!!

Tmr I will go to play soccer!!! I miss to play soccer...
and my friends come from Japan.She is very very good friend.
We report about our life and also...Sometimes talk about sweet life.

I hope enjoy to this weekend!!!!

2 件のコメント:

aralc- さんのコメント...

hello nobuko! let's go shopping together one day. it will be super fun! maybe when you are less busy and im less busy okay ? (: (: (: (:

-CLARA (:

nonno さんのコメント...

okok Let's go to shopping!!
I love shopping.